Monday, February 2, 2009

Steelers!!!

WOW!! Incredible game,this coming from a non football fan.
The biggest highlight for me was the 100 yd touchdown by Harrison. Who would ever think that he could run that far, and make the touchdown with two guys on top of him.
At the end we started to get nervous when the Cardinals caught up, but thanks to Roethlisberger and Holmes it was a great game. Also Polamalu did great on defense.I also have to mention that Fitzgerald ( with help from Warner) brought the game back for the Cardinals. At the beginning I was sure the Steelers where going to win, but then the Cardinals surprised us with that comeback.
This being my first official Super Bowl experience in Pittsburgh, I was shocked at the riot that ensued after the win.Apparently, whenever the Steelers win, everyone goes crazy. People where lighting things on fire in the middle of the streets, parking meters where being damaged, even bus stops where in danger. I thought people were supposed to just scream and cheer, did not expect a real riot.
Overall, it was great!

-atirakih

0 comments:

Post a Comment