Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Avatar !

Avatar Last Airbender!

Yeap, I am a big fan of Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I am very skeptic about the M.Night Shyamalan's movie. I mean animation was cool but can it translate with into a movie?. I thought it was kind of strange when news came out in summer 2008, but it even stranger is the casting. So I guess the Asian part of the saga will be left mostly out. So it's coming out 2010. Anyways, hope they don't butcher this great story.

So from IMBD :

Noah Ringer - Aang ( no picture on the net, only info is that he's a Karate Champion)

Jackson Rathbone- Sokka ( Jasper from twilight )







Nicola Peltz - Katara
umm ok, not what I had expected .







Dev Patel - Zuko ( star of Slumdog Millionaire)
What ??? I loved Slumdog Millionaire, but him as Zuko!! I mean Zuko is not supposed to look goofy and harmless!!! what?? ( was originally going to be played by Jesse McCartney , jeje yeap i know)

0 comments:

Post a Comment